Friday, March 5, 2010

Agnes Bruckner


Agnes Bruckner was barely out of her teens, she was already a savvy Hollywood veteran. This blond-haired California girl got her big start in show business at the age of 11 when she was cast as the wild-child Bridget Forrester on The Bold and the Beautiful. "It was a really good experience, and I learned everything I needed to, but it wasn't my cup of tea,” she says of the popular soap opera. “About a year and a half into it I decided I wanted to leave."

Luckily, she found plenty of other opportunities waiting for her, and Agnes spent the next two years guest-starring on hit shows like Pacific Blue, The Fugitive and Touched by and Angel. After proving herself on the small screen, Agnes made the jump to the silver screen in 2001 with a role in The Glass House, a fast-paced thriller starring Leelee Sobieski.

No comments:

Post a Comment